Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jacey is a cute and quirky girl that everyone should try to get to know.  She's not one of those type of girls that tells you want you want to hear-she is going to flat out say what you need to hear.  Whether it involves boys, school, or sports Jacey is the one I go to for advice.  Jacey loves to wear sweat pants with her hair up, but when it is time to get dressed up: she will wear the trendiest outfit on campus. Someone she looks up to is Beyonce.  I laugh when she tells me this, and she says, "No! Not just because of her curves, I mean she's got talent too! She's successful."  No matter what Jacey ends up doing in life, she will be successful, there is no doubt about it.  Jacey lives a few suites away from me, so I can see her porch when I leave my room.  Seven out of ten times, she is sitting in her favorite chair with her homework on her lap.  She constantly studies in order to maintain the 4.0 she is striving to have.  Jacey and I became so close this year that we have actually decided to live together next semester.  We went from being total strangers to best friends in a time span of about 7 months.  She is one of those friends in life, that pushes you to be your very best.  She lives her life by her favorite quote:

Good, Better, Best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is your best.

She expects it from herself to follow this quote, but she also expects it from those around her as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment